Claudia nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award (if you don't know what it is, I also had to google a bit, "So, if you’re a girl or woman and you blog and you have to rock, then you’re in" ).
I am now allowed to nominate five other female bloggers. Here's my list, in no particular order:
- Cheryl from SeedStitch, because she is does take challenges and is making awesome progress as a runner.
- Suzi from Krawuggl, because her blog feels like a quiet oasis of peace
- Rachel from Lickety Knit, because she's got a wicked sense of humour
- Alicia from Leftist Looney Lunchbox, because she enthusiastically works on changing the world
- Annie from Tangled Yarn, because we have the same great knitting taste