Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger

Claudia nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award (if you don't know what it is, I also had to google a bit, "So, if you’re a girl or woman and you blog and you have to rock, then you’re in" ).



I am now allowed to nominate five other female bloggers. Here's my list, in no particular order:

If it was allowed to nominate guys I would also nominate Victor. He's fabulous, because he has started at least as many languages as I and showed me how to spin last week.

4 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Can I nominate you?!

Elemmaciltur said...

Awww...Thanks! I mentioned that to Shad that I wanted to be nominated but I can't, since I'm a guy. But hey, you nominated me! (Well, kind of). :-p

donna darko said...

Hey, thanks! I'm a rocking girl. That's a new one!

Anonymous said...

. . . I just realized I never thnaked you for nominating me!! Thanks so much! (I'm terrible behind on blogs this month and I'm catching up today!)


Ravelry

Italian knitting group on Ravelry

French knitting group on Ravelry

Mystery Stole 3 KAL

Rockin Guy Blogger Award

dangerous intersection blog